Company: Fluqe Being Foundation
Location: Home based – Worldwide
Job Type: Blogger
Hours: Flexible hours, minimum 2-3 hours per week
Position’s available: Multiple
Roles: Womens Rights Blogger
Children’s rights Blogger
Mens Rights Blogger
LGBT Rights Blogger
We are looking for talented Blogger’s to generate engaging and original pieces of content for our website. The Blogger will research topics in their chosen field of human rights and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should have a strong interest and passion for human rights, be a self-starter and focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximising site traffic by utilising Search Engine Optimisation keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML.
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
Soon we’ll be launching our pioneering Fluqe Tribe rewards club card for all of our hard working team across the Fluqe Group to reward our people for all the hard work that they do. We will have a whole host of benefits in place for you to enjoy life to the full, as well as a world of travel possibilities, there will also be opportunites to stay at one of our ‘home away from home’ holiday homes from Fluqe Chic, to a wide range of other fabulous discounts and rewards from within the Fluqe Group of companies. Until then we appreciate that life is busy, and we’ll try and make working for fluqe as enjoyable and fun as possible.